[Dailydrool] mud season

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:05:28 PST 2013

At times, my yard is a mud pit as well, but I did some things to help with the house and the yard.  First, my guys don't want to be mud puppies, and I had a small self installed brick landing just inside the gate, that all 8 would try to pile on so they wouldn't get their paws wet.  Our yard was a swamp after hurricane Sandy, and I went to Home depot and got some more paving stone kinda bricks and made paths for the hounds just to get them out of the muddy places, and it helps a bit.  Also, and while they are a little pricey, I have some of those mud/wetness catch rugs that Orvis and maybe other companies sell, and they make a huge difference.  I have 3 medium size ones in the "mud" room, and by the time the hounds get upstairs, I now longer have a paw painting fest on the kitchen floor.  I have no affiliation with the co., but I can attest they work great.  However, they are tiresome to vacuum, but in my new world, it is exercise, and I welcome  it.
Healing drool to all in need.
Happy Valentines day to all.
Jackie, Pumpkin with pearly whites, JP - horrific squirts, probably the Vet stress, Jellybean, ouch, another bladder poke, hope my UTI is still under control, Nigel, Janie Anne sent me a Valentine, Colette, I would have loved Lucy, Max, Mommy left again, this time for 4 days for real, good thing Auntie Jackie loves me, but I miss my Mommy all the time she is away, Nikki, sometimes I have unexplained pain, I have seen the Vet about it a few times, we are going to figure it out,  and Pierre jr., I love everyone.