[Dailydrool] Snoopy loves the Baby Basset Love Video

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 20:21:19 PST 2013

Awwwwwwwwwww from Snoopy,

That was very sweet.  Snoopy snuggles like that, I like to cuddle and can be
very sweet and sensitive.  I had a very good day, it was Friday, dog park day
and the clueless momPerson was busy with some piece of code or other and had no
time for our ears nor our baths, only dog park and then dog park cookies and
then shabbat challah and then walkies and then that sweet video and now nap
time.

I was even sweet and loving with Gracie all day, gave her head rubs and loved on
her and gently asked LuLu to wrestle with me and grabbed Gracie's purple rhino
and invited her to play with me.  The clueless momPerson took my temperature.
 Twice.  I am not sick, I am left over sweet and lovey from valentines day.

More later from Snoopy