[Dailydrool] anesthesia

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:54:46 PST 2013

Every dog is different as is every Vet.  I recently trusted my  Vet to do a dental on Pumpkin who is 12 and 1/2.  She was stupid, groggy when she came home, but she was just fine in a day or two.  Since I have so many here, I believe it is part of her blessing.
Please, Please have a kind thought and drool drop for Jean Paul next Tuesday, if you can.
He is getting a growth removal surgery.  It is the same spot he had surgery 11/11.  This time the anal sack is gone, it is just a growth removal.  Last time it was positive for cancer.  He was given 12 to 15 months by the oncologist and according to that Vet, JP's time is done.  I cannot lose him yet.
I cannot tell you all, and I know you all know the feeling, but, anything this boy wants and/or needs, especially hug and love time is a given.  I am grateful he has decided to sleep in bed with me tonight, sometimes he prefers the hall dog bed. He is a giant teddy bear, and he is only 11 1/2, so I know he will be fine.  But I don't want to jinx me and him, so we do appreciate drool.
Love and drool,
Jackie and the  herd