[Dailydrool] Prescription Dog Meds

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 21:49:10 PST 2013

My vet will actually tell me what meds he can get for me at a reasonable
cost and which ones I would be better off getting at the people pharmacy.
Especially since most places will do $5-$15/month for generics. I get
prednisone from the people pharmacy for $15 for 100 pills. He charges ~$45
for that quantity.

I have 1 dog on prednisone, tramadol and cephalexin twice a day, so I get my
drugs wherever they are the cheapest.

Sandi
With the bassets: Hercules, Daisy Mae and Chloey Sue
(all of the fosters have been adopted so I am currently fosterless for the
first time in over a year)
And the wannabes: Cooter, Bodacious, Maggie, Ruckus and Rowdy Chet