[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 19:16:03 PST 2013

Sorry about being late, but drool has been and is continuing to be sent to
Ann's Lacy who has been peeing blood.  I hope that the pills work  and that
there is nothing real serious wrong with her.  It is also  going out to
Maxine regarding the mass on her chest.  I am sure that she  will be royally
spoiled.  Those belly rubs and her day care days will  really help her.

Drool is also on the way to Jean Paul for his surgery that was to happen
today.  Hope it all goes well and that you will have plenty of time  with
him.  Tons of drool will be heading his way.  It is also going  out to Amanda
Lynn and her surgery.  Hopefully the blood work will be good  and it will
happen this week and that it will go well for her.    Lastly it goes out to
poor Maggie Wags who has all the allergies and now  has developed Cushing's
disease.  It also goes out to her slave who has  been ministering to her all
this time with such love.  My prayers will be  going out with Ben's drool for
all.

Douglas and Ben