[Dailydrool] Ben heer

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 19:36:38 PST 2013

I gots to teww yu what a gud day I had yesterday.  Da swabes be puttin  a
new fwoorin da fud woom, an da worker be der a workin.  As it be dindin
time, an der be no fud cooker in da room, dey tooked it out to put da new fwoor
in, da mom cawed for somfin cawed Chiknees take away.  Weww, dey eeted da
fud, an put da west on da tabel for da two wegger, da on hoose woom I pee
in.  Dey fout I cud not get his stuff, but dey be wong.  I eeted hims  cwab
wanggoons.  So when hims got home, him no had any wanggoons, but I  did.

Ben