[Dailydrool] 1 Bear left standing...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:29:03 PST 2013

>>>Am posting this for Huggie Bear- her post didn't go through. her and blondeslave's ( Sharon Wilder)
email is:
sgmoose at verizon.net<<<

Huggie Bear here!  I know the blondeslave will post more when she can but I am very sad to report that my baby sister(by a week) known to most of you as Queen Xandy Bear left yesterday for the Bridge.  I miss her more than I can say
and even though she drove me crazy with her prissy ways and embarrased me by wearing fancy frocks and acting all
high and mighty I loved her very much and we have been inseperable since I was adopted at 10 months of age.  The
slaves are broken hearted.  I am hoping that Miss Prissy Pants has found her way to the castle and that maybe her
guide and mentor Queen Fey Fey will let us know if she got there safely.  Oh and Fey Fey-sorry about that whole driving you under the kitchen table thing.  I was young and wild-no hard feelings I hope.  Please give XB a hug from her Huggie Bear