[Dailydrool] RUSTY AND THE ITCHIES

jfishel1500 at comcast.net jfishel1500 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 05:54:52 PST 2013

My Rusty is driving me and himself crazy with the itchies.  We went through the allergy testing and found nothing real conclusive.  We've tried Atopica (with little results), prednisone, prescription food (Science Diet DD- Salmon and Potato), the entire gammit.  I've even tried  Monistat cream,  but he's still itching and so  red under his chin and armpits.   He is  starting to loose his hair under his chin area from scratching.   Atopica is so expensive, and it really doesn't  seem to help all that much.  I weaned him off it at the beginning of the  winter months.   He was taking 150mg dosage every day.    Has anyone tried anything other than the above with good results?