[Dailydrool] Voting

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:46:13 PST 2013

With both the Shelter Challenge and the Loozianna Basset Rescue, I have found that I can vote with my hotmail address on internet explorer, then go to Yahoo and vote with my Yahoo address.   I also find that if I vote early in the morning for the shelter challenge, I can vote again after 9 or 10.   I was excited this morning to see Loozianna BHR is less than 200 votes behind #1.   Go Droolers!!!! Debbie, we are happy to hear Dollie has had a few bites.  Soon she will realize how lucky she is to have such a loving forever home.   She is just testing you!   But you have been tested before by the best, you will prevail! Diane and Ella Louise