[Dailydrool] Maggie & Barney

kimberly smith puppilicious at live.com
Wed Feb 27 09:25:41 PST 2013

I forgot to mention that I changed my last name. Yes,finally. After 7 years of marriage I took Paul's name. So anyone that gets e-mails from Kimberly Harvey will now be Smith.
The vet called and Barney has whip worm.  The vet has to order the meds and I can pick them up Friday. She wants to treat Maggie too even though she doesn't have worms. So between their visit, the diet food, the flea and tick and heartworm monthlys and now 2 treatments for the worms and rechecks in 3 weeks, we are talking over $1000. And that is $1000 in debt. I know you all go through this regularly (big vet bills) but this is very stressful.
On a lighter note, my daughter Amanda works at Dunkin Donuts and last night she brought me home a reduced fat blueberry muffin. I was going to have it for breakfast this morning. I went to the Dr. with my husband this morning and when we got back. the box was on the floor,no muffin,not even the muffin paper. I know it was Maggie who got it down because Barney can't get up yo the counter and I don't think Maggie would let him have any either. He probably just watched. She's a bully sometimes. She even tries to steal the crumbs he drops from his cookies and he only is allowed 2 per day.
Nice rainy day here. good for cuddling and watching TV. (trying not to eat everything in the house).
I hope everyone has a nice day.
Love,
Kimberly,Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Baby Boy Barney