[Dailydrool] Maggie & Barney

kimberly smith puppilicious at live.com
Tue Feb 26 09:13:24 PST 2013

 Good morning. Maggie and Barney had their yearly visits with the vet yesterday. Everything is good but Barney needs to lose a few pounds. The vet put him on Hill Prescription Diet food. It's the Metabolic Advanced Weight Loss one. I put a little in his regular kibble this morning but he turned his nose up and went back to bed. The results of the stools will be in today. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I saw a tape worm in Barney's poop and I gave both him and Maggie medicine. I have not seen any evidence of worms since then. Maybe the stool sample will tell different.
  Things are pretty good here. My husband and I went to look at a house on Sunday. It was beautiful. In the middle of the woods , not a neighbor in sight. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm hoping to get a call back this weekend. My son Anthony,23, is working down in N.J. He works for a car company and he's down there still trying to clean up after Hurricane Sandy. I miss him very much. Seems like he's been down there forever. He should be back home sometime in March. He and my other son Marc,21, are getting their own place in April. So the only one home is my daughter Amanda,17. Who's never home between school and work. I think I'm feeling a little bit of the "empty nest syndrome". I thank God every day that my children have grown up to be nice young adults. I am so proud of them.
  Anyway,before I get all teary eyed(oops...too late), I just wanted to check in and say Hi to everyone and give the puppy updates. You are an amazing group of people and I am so honored to be part of the group.
  I hope everyone has a nice day. Lots of houndie hugs and drool to all those in need.

Love,
Kimberly, Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Baby Boy Barney