[Dailydrool] Llewis's weather: A tail of cawshun: dis long git you coffee

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:02:28 PST 2013

Diz Llewis.
I gotta tell dis so mebbe no odder hound hafta do dis too.
Lass yesterday.
See I goes out wif da puppy becuz Uncle Llewis, he maybe crippelt but he
play wif dis goofy puppy alla time. Runnin, jumpin, rollin. I plays hard.
We runs da beke fence tagedder two, chasin da dog in beke.
So it about twenny ousside. Da temppyshure.
MPerson send me ousside wif da puppy.
Ok now heer it wirth notin dat da puppy gotta cote on. I no gotta
cote.Youall sees where I goin wif dis.
So da MPerson doin sumfin else. Youse nose, youse gits bizzy, I gots dat.
An cuz I no bark at da door and da puppy no bark at da door...... so long
time lader da DadPerson he say where dose two at?
Ah!
MomPerson she come geddus. We playin. But we by da door, too.
I gets on DadPerson lap dere. An den it happin. I start da shakies. An I
shakie and shakie and shakie an I feel all weeird. I kinder sleepy kinder
hurtin ebberwheres. Kinder not rite an shakin.
Da MomPerson nose dat at da end ob da day I hurts a lotta times so she gib
me a painpill.
Den she fink. (Mebbe she cudda done do dat first, you nose?)
She finks and she geds out da mometer fing whut stik in dat dark place, and
it say LLEWIS WAY COLD.
It say LLEWIS GOT HI PO THERM MEEYA.
It say YOU SHUDDA GOT LLEWIS IN EERLIER.
An MPerson finking dat pill she done gib? It mebbe gone meke it harder for
ole Llewis to warm up.
So dey pile on da blankies. It teke awhile but ole Llewis he won tuff
cookie an he warm up juss fine, thenk yew.
Dis mornin I up ta go.
My temmpshure normal and I no hurtin and ebberthing fine a-ok BUT
Da MomPerson no leeb Llewis ousside agin I betcha. An no gib pain pill
wiffout chekin odder stoff first.
Dis Llewis.
Libbin proof ebberbuddy can goof up.
Watch dat thermommiter hot or cold. Keep you hounds close.
Lub and Drool where it needed, Julie dat meen you,
Llewis ob Llewis, Nigel, COnley an Doc