[Dailydrool] Beauford's Birthday

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:27:50 PST 2013

Hey everyone!  This is Beauford and I am 4 years old today!  So far it is
an okay day.  I got a Bone a Mint and mom drove for the first time since
her surgery and she went and got me a beef tendon for tomorrow.  I also got
a new toy, but Browyn is hogging it at the moment.  I was supposed to get
to pick out my own treat and toy, but it was very cold today (2 degrees)
and mom had to run some other errands.  Mom thought it was way to cold for
me to wait in the car.  Personally, I wish she would get some pee pads so I
wouldn't even have to go outside.  I have a nice warm jacket, but I am a
boy and there are over 6 inches of snow on the ground.  This still causes a
problem.  Bugsey still insists on going outside naked.  His loss.  He
doesn't stay outside as long as Browyn and I do.  Anyway, just wanted to
say hi and say that we are drooling for all those in need and we hope that
Conley and all the other pups that have had birthdays lately had good ones!

Beauford of Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn and the momslave Jennifer