[Dailydrool] Next Shelter Challenge

Brenda Slone-Vasquez pippaslone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:46:05 PST 2013

Hi all, I wanted to see when the next shelter challenge begins and are we
still going to vote for Bluegrass Basset? If I remember correctly, they
were promised to be next. Due to lack of funds and volunters they have not
been accepting bassets for a while now. I myself have voted frequently and
faithfullly for all the other basset rescues in the challenge and I would
love for my home state (KY) to be next as promised! Pippa Girl and Daisy
Mae would like to wish all the hounds a very happy New Year and we are
praying for more homeless babies to find a loving home this year!

Thanks,
Brenda, Pippa GIrl and Daisy Mae