[Dailydrool] To Truman

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 15:06:42 PST 2013

Hi Truman,

Dis be Harrison B. Hound from Chicago. Ize writin to you to says how sorry I be about your muzzle, that just terrible, terrible, terrible!!! What? No momma, Ize not gonna ask Truman where he get his muzzle! No momma I no ask him what size his muzzle be! Please don't make me momma. Ize sorry Truman, momma keep interruptin me, her so rude.

Just cause us hounds bark and bark and bark no mean we should wear them silence of da lambie masks. Ohhh, lamb, Ize could go for a lamb chop. Yum!  Anyhoo, Truman, us hounds are with you and we fink it just be terrible. Momma, no! I no gonna tell Truman you gonna get me one of them masks, cause I refuse to wear it. I hab a voice that must be heard.

Your furend,
Harrison