[Dailydrool] Our Dear Noah ATB

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 2 14:25:48 PST 2013

HI Droolers,

We helped our Noah to the Bridge this morning.  HE had been hurting,  bad
arthritis.  The last 2 days he was hurting more than usual.  Yesterday, he
could not get up from his orthopedic bed,  even wetting himself during the
night because he could not get up.

Noah would not take pills,  he is like me in how much he despises taking
pills.  I had been able to fool him on occasion, but a while back, our vet
and I decided he would live our his life without meds since it was so
stressful on him to try and get them down.

Today was the day when his pain was so apparent, I could no longer think it
was my imagination.  We set him free this morning.

Noah came to us from a woman who neglected him.  He was a mess when we got
him, but our vet was wonderful in the care he got.  I was never sure he had
the brown truck stop by,  but he did have a huge heart.  He loved to be
petted and brushed,  for hours if you would.

Noah was our resident pee artists and I have hopes that Pawcasso Blossom
will help a struggling artist ATB.

I will be posting on FB later his last sidewalk pee art as he went into the
vet.  like us if you want (Senior Houndsabound). I had to take a picture to
remember him that way.

I am truly blessed to have these seniors in our home.  It hurts when they
leave us,  but I think about how much joy I have received from them, and it
outweighs the sadness of this day by far.

Adopt a senior,  love a senior,  you will see.

Drool to all in need tonight,    we miss our big boy tonight!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and