[Dailydrool] Noah ATB

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 16:54:00 PST 2013

When I read Wendie's post that Noah from Senior  Houndsabound had gone To
The Bridge, it hit me very hard.  From the first  time I saw a photo of Noah,
he reminded me so much of our Rhett (ATB).  I  have heard quite a bit about
Noah from friends who have been at Senior  Houndsabound helping with baths
and nail trimming and everyone has told me that  Noah was quite a gentleman
and a charmer.

A candle will be lit in our  home tonight for Noah.  He won't be forgotten
and Noah sleeps with the  angels free of pain.

Marie and Megan Mariah