[Dailydrool] Noah from Senior Houndsabound

Julie Kloft jbug99999 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 2 17:32:32 PST 2013

I was so saddened to read that Noah went to the bridge this morning.
Reading your post about how much Noah loved to be petted and brushed made me
remember one Buff and Puff afternoon when I thought I would brush the poor
guy bald!  He was obviously in Heaven being brushed and though my arms were
tired, I simply couldn't stop.  He was such a sweet and gentle old man, and
he just wormed his way into my heart.  I would say how much I will miss him,
but I'm sure that is insignificant in comparison to how much Wendie and the
Bounder family will be missing him.

Wendie, I can't say thank you enough for opening your heart and home to
these old Hounds. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.  Big
hugs!

Julie & Ray