[Dailydrool] Only at Da Beach......

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 17:25:50 PST 2013

Momma here. Tonight we had left overs for dinner-which honestly didnt interest me at the time. I sat my plate on the back of the stove thought I would munch later.
Enter Brudder Jake. He comes in the kitchen--I grabbed him and cleaned his ears. He of course had to take a giant shake of the head, drool flying everywhere. I cleaned off the wall, stopped and grabbed a bite of bread off my plate. On the first bite, I had a crunch. All I could think was not a broken tooth, this just cant happen-I mean I dont have many left!!
I moved over to the sink and spit out the offending hard bit. I was afraid to look, afraid to feel around in the piehole.
I looked.
Here it was-Jakes blood pressure pill. He had to of had it in his flew when he shook his head and it landed on my plate, on my bread.
I was at first so relieved it was not a tooth, and then I thought, well---at least I didnt swallow it!!!!

Only at Da Beach------

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,