[Dailydrool] pancreatitus

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 18:30:01 PST 2013

Hi everyone, I remember there was some good discussion on  pancretitus, at
the time, I didn't pay to much attention to it, but now  my  black lab
Scooby who is almost 13, got it.........most likely from eating half a  hamburger
from McDonalds. She has had them many times, but this time was  different.
She threw up during the night.  Was restless, wouldn't  eat or
drink.......we were at the vet's as soon as they opened, he did blood  tests, and said
she had pancreatitus, right on t he nose.  He gave her  fluids, a shot, some
medication for the next several days, and some EN  food.  Could someone
please take a few minutes to explain this to me  better.  I feel like such a bad
mama......giving something she loved, and  then look what I did, I made her
just miserable........
any advice, thoughts, suggestions please????????thank you so  much
if you prefer to write directly to me, that is fine, so I  don't bog down
the daily drool.............dumb mama

In a message dated 1/2/2013 5:23:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,