[Dailydrool] HELP Static Electricity

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 18:32:42 PST 2013

any suggestions on how to stop the static electricity   My Maggie  has
allergies , so I have been using Nutro Soft hypoallergenic LIQUID fabric
softner on the dog blankets and bedding and even on our clothes,  someone
??????????  told me to NEVER use fabric  softner  sheets as they  contain micro
meter particles of glass  and that they stick inside your  dryer for months
!!!!!  it's true,  I am NOT making this up or having  a brain fart !
Buttttttttttt  no matter how much fabric    softener I use,  my clothes still come
out of the dryer sticking together  because there is so much static
electricity in them,  the girls run away  when I try to put their coats on because
they get pokes  Evil Annie runs  around the chair growling  and lowering her
butt as she runs by me, because  she doesn't like getting the poke !  she gets
me to laughing and then she  runs all the more, all the time acting like a
mad dog.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie