[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 19:50:25 PST 2013

 Dale,
    Why didn't she simply test him for Parvo?  There is a very simple in office test that takes minutes.  Secondly, his symptoms could be a myriad of things:
pancreatitus
hookworms
colitis
food poisoning
giardia
coccidia

Did she run blood panels for pancreatitus?  A fecal?
Excessive water drinking is often associated with irritation of the large intestines.  If it is pancreatitus or parvo he should be fasted not eating at all.  A sonogram may also be very helpful and is relatively cheap.
Avocados are poisonous to dogs--despite the Avoderm dog food.
    I will pray for Snoopy tonight and I hope he will recover soon.
God Bless You both!
Marie Campbell & the Basset Crew
Man Plans ~ God Laughs