[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:11:20 PST 2013

We are all drooling extra hard for Snoopy.  Browyn is a parvo survivor.
 She knows it can be done even as an unvaccinated 16 week old puppy (she
was a rescue).  I will be giving the crew extra treats for extra drool
production.  They will also be sending heart healing drool to Wen over the
loss of Noah ATB.  No matter how many you lose, it never gets easier, even
when you know you are doing the right thing.  Rest in peace knowing you did
the right thing for Noah.

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn and momslave Jennifer