[Dailydrool] Happy New yEARS!

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Thu Jan 3 08:41:08 PST 2013

Dis be Tuckerman pawing in (Y ep , I still here. Large and in charge (maybe). Yes Momma, I get on dis message.

Momma and me me me and da ress ob da LowDownHounds of Oakrydge wud like to wish all ob our dwool fambly da bestest wishes fur the  New yEars. We lookin fo rward to hearin from all ob you and readin bout tings happ ni n at yur home. doG Bless awl ob you and may awl da houndies needin help get rescued and find dere fureber homes.

Best wishus  to ebryone. Tuckerman and da LowDownHounds ob Oakrydge.  Momma too.