[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 09:22:44 PST 2013

Good morning Droolers,

Let me start off by pointing out that rumors of my demise have been greatly
exaggerated!!!  Let me further suggest and letting go with not one but two HUGE
pools of blood through ones hind end IN THE VETS OFFICE gets everyone very
excited and not in a good way.

They rushed me in back and sent the poor distressed and clueless momPerson out
front to wait.  When the vet came out to talk to her she kept saying "this is
what happened to Cyrus and I'm scared."  Well, that certainly helped everyone to
stay calm and focused.  NOT!!!

I was abused by the vetPerson.  They made me the hunchback of Notre Dam.  They
did ..... they made a BIG pouch of fluid under my skin on my back and it looked
just like the hunchback of Notre Dam.  And then they gave me a big shot to keep
me from puking.  And then they pushed a pill down me to keep stuff from coming
out my other end.   And then the vet suggested they "admit" me ..... and that's
when the clueless momPerson lost it.  "No, no, no, he's a rescue, he'll get
stressed, it'll make it worse, no, no, no."  So the vetPerson said momPerson
could take me home as long as nobody let me out of their sight.

So she took me home and I continued to have massive bloody diarrhea for about
the next 45 minutes ..... and then it stopped.  Just like that, just like
someone flipped a switch.  We came inside ..... and my hump was gone.  My body
just sucked in that whole hump of fluid in 45 minutes when the vet said it was
supposed to last 24 hrs.  So I drained the water bowl.  Twice.  And settled in
for a nap.

The vet said rice only but I wouldn't eat rice only and I wanted people food
when the people ate so momPerson called back the vets office and got cleared to
add 2 tbs of boiled hamburger to the rice and I gobbled it up.  And then the
girls got a walk and I was DENIED my walk.  I protested ..... but I haven't
ahroooo'd since I got sick.

The vet just called to check on me and she says I have to stay on the anti
diarrhea/anti bacterial pill she gave for the full week and I have to stay on
bland diet at least until Saturday.  She is a big meanie.

More later from Snoopy who needs to go take a nap in the sun beam now.
with LuLu (who is very grateful for all of the help with the drool production)
and Gracie (who got SO SCARED when mommy took Snoopy someplace in a rush)
and the clueless momPerson (who is very grateful for all the drool and e-mail
and prayers)