[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 09:50:35 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

Have any of you ever had your mother do something REALLY embarrassing???  Like,
maybe, for example, had her run shouting through the house excuding sheer joy
and the utmost enthusism calling out all the while "He POOPED, He POOPED!!!!!!
 I looked really closely at it and it was normal"

I am going to DIE of embarrassment.

More later from a humiliated Snoopy with LuLu (finally) and Gracie (it's about
time)

P.S.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the prayers, drool and
e-mail posts.  It's good to be loved.  Humbling too.  Frankly, today, it is
very, very good to be Snoopy.