[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 09:35:06 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

I am outraged.  I have been done wrong.  I have been sorely abused.  And it is
the clueless vetPersons fault.  I went to see the vetPerson last week with tummy
troubles.  I made the mistake of having a pool of blood escape my hind end in
her presence.  Twice.  I would like to suggest to all houndage that you NEVER
EVER allow this to happen.  If you do they will abuse you.  They will make you
into the hunchback of Notre Dam with a great big pouch of fluid in between your
shoulder blades (and then it droops).  They will cut off your kibble for DAYS.
They will stick you with something called a "bland diet" and let me tell you,
it's JUST what it sounds like.  Rice.  And they put a tiny bit of hamburger in
there but they BOIL and DRAIN it first to get rid of any and all fat (and
flavor).  I was on bland diet for THREE days.  And then 50/50 bland diet/kibble
for the next THREE days.  No treats.  No walks or trips to the park in case you
are contagious.  Plus there's great big shots.  And pills.  The clueless
momPerson still doesn't understand about hounds and pills.  She opens up my
mouth, lifts my chin, puts the pill all the way on the back of my tongue and
closes my mouth.  And I don't have the heart to bite the living daylights out of
her because the poor thing is still clueless.  Sheesh.

I finished my pills, finished my shots, finished my bland diet and I am FINE.
And then, get this .... yesterday was the clueless momPersons 50th birthday so
dadPerson make her leg of lamb for dinner.  Hey, I get lamb and rice kibble for
dinner.  So you'd think they'd give me some lamb right?  RIGHT??  It seems I am
still on restriction over the whole tummy trouble thing and I got NOTHING!!!!
And LuLu and Gracie didn't get any either because I couldn't have it because
momPerson is CLUELESS.

More later from a wronged Snoopy with LuLu (he has a point) and Gracie (he's
been very sweet lately, I think he might still be sick)