[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 20:01:02 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

I wanted to say goodbye to Jane.  I heard from Cyrus on the bridge phone that
she is there with a pack of bassets.  Cyrus has a bridge pass apparently he goes
back and forth between the lab gate and the basset gate where he fetches and
carries for everyone in sight.  She is watching over everyone .... still,
goodbye's are never easy.

I wanted to say that I am very sorry that Anita has to say goodbye to Sister
Gracie and that I think that Sister Gracie is very lucky to have the opportunity
to take her time saying goodbye.  Still, goodbyes are never easy, I have said
goodbye myself to my momPerson when I was 4 years old and I still get sad at
Thanksgiving and I am 7 and a half so I know goodbyes are never easy.  We wish
you courage and strength.

Everything is fine here at the Rutz house.  Gracie and I had baths today.  LuLu
scampered outside and said she prefered not to have one and the clueless
momPerson let her because she never itches.  Never.  The bitch.  And then Gracie
scampered outside and said she prefered not to have one and the clueless
momPerson picked her up and carried her to the bathroom cause Gracie woke her up
this morning scratching.  That'll teach her.  Nobody's had a single itch since
our baths.

About an hour after our dinner Gracie and I went for a walk with momPerson.
 When we came home I smelled STEAK!!!  momPerson took the lead off of Gracie but
left mine on and took me the wrong way .... UP the hall .... and she said
"shhhhhhh Snoopy I have a peanut butter kong.  You don't want to have to defend
the peanut butter kong from the girls do you?  Why don't you take this into the
office and have it all to yourself?"  Well, it wasn't a bad idea, who says she's
clueless.  I ran in the office and she handed me the kong and shut the door to
keep the girl dogs out and I had the kong and about a half hour later she came
back and asked if I was done and I was and she picked up the kong and I came out
..... and the table was already cleared and they were done eating.

Someone gave momPerson a clue I'm thinking ..... I'm going to find out who and
boy are they in big trouble.  Gracie says to check with a certain Miss Debbie
person ..... fess up ...... is it you?

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects
with LuLu, konker extrodinaire
and Gracie the Dickens (she is NOT a princess no matter what she says she is
still the dickens)