[Dailydrool] HQ ASTT Repawt

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jan 3 12:02:32 PST 2013

Director Ruger woofing in with a HQ ASTT repawt in:  First off Colt and I would like to wish everyone out there in the free basset world a happy and prosperous New Year.  Well it is now official; HQ ASTT will be moving to a new compond in southern Indiana in June 2013.  Yeppers Colt and I...and the momma will be pulling up chalks and moving to ASTT's new HQ compound/farm/Howling Hound Acres come spingy/summerish time. Momma & Dad went to visit Uncle Morgan and our human grandpawents for christmas and closed on our new 40 acre farm. We can't wait to get up there to set up our new base camp.  Momma says that we are going to plant a garden to harvest some fresh veggies, and plant a mini orchard and berry garden for fresh fruits, berries to make home made jam...mmmmmmm JAM!!! Homemade jam on homemade gluten free bread...mmmmmm good eaten!  Oh sorry...Colt get me a towl to wipe all the drool off the pawboard.  Ok...I'ms back now.  Dad will be staying in Florida at our current ASTT HQ to close down & sell the house...and to finish off his military duties until his retirement.
As for the fireworks, well Colt and I ain't scared of no big bang booms!  As long as we are laying on the couch with our momma with the tv on.
But yeppers the fireworks were bigger and more of them this year than in the past 3 years. Momma was a little peeved because we live in town, supposed to be illigal, but that didn't stop them. She is hoping that we don't have to put up with all that nonsense when we get out to the farm.
Other than that Colt and I have been busy chasing squirrels.  Finally got cold enough here in the last week or so for the little beggers to go into hibernation and take a little nappie-poo.  So nows I think that Colt and I will go snuggle up on the couch, and dream of our new ASTT HQ, with 30 acres of pasture for a few cows and 11 acres of woods on a river to chase squirrels and watch the otters play.

Love and drool to all.  healing drools to all that need it.
Ruger Director of ASTT
HQ ASTT, Florida Gulf Coast