[Dailydrool] KNESS AND BLIND DOGS

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 15:42:54 PST 2013

  Georgia thanks for the info. My boyfriend thought about putting sticks on the knees but I did not know if it would work or not. I am sure he will get right on it. I just feel so bad but he is not in pain and gets up and keeps on going. The vet says he is the happiest dog he has ever met and just loves him. He now has a partial torn ACL and the vet hates to operate on him because he has been thru so much in his short life. So we are keeping an eye on it.

  Pam that was alot of good info on blind dogs. I knew some of it but not all of it. I did know a guy who had a blind basset and a inground pool. She would run around that pool like crazy doing the Indy 500. Thank goodness she never fell in. I would have been a nervous wreck and never let that happen. I have had alot of 1 eyed babies, can't resist them.

Thanks,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/