[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's Gotcha Day

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 17:21:52 PST 2013

Dis Brudder Elwood.
Tammara is me gotch day. I am finkin da Momma furgot cause she bee working all ober da place again.
I meke liddel list, leeb it on da counter so she dont furget. A guy like Brudder Elwood gots needz youze know.
1). Side ob beef. Rare.
2). couple ob dem turkeyz.
3).Pizza. I likes dis one.
4). Cake. Lubz me sum cake.
5).Beer. Nuffin like liddel brewskie to wash down da grub.

Now we ready. We gonna celebrate.
I bee sebin now--an dont go callin me a senior. I bite.
Lub Brudder Elwood.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake