[Dailydrool] Annoy is ridiculous

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 17:49:07 PST 2013

Hi it's dale

Snoopy thinks he is fine.    He is back to ahroooing at the neighbor dogs and wants to go to class tonight

Soppy is NOT fine!   Snoopy was firing blood in projectile fashion from his rectum less than 24 hours ago.  Snoopy has discovered the power of the drool and we believe that saved his life but he

1). Is not fine
2). Cannot have any apple
3). Might be contagious
4). Cannot have a bite of my sandwich
5). Was caught kissing Gracie (definitely not normal)
6). Cannot have kibble pumpkin or green beans
7). Has yet to produce a stool (normal or otherwise) since the whole projectile blood thing

Snoopy posted a picture from a couple of days back of me in Carmel on Facebook and is trying to insist all is normal around here.  He will be the death of me yet.  I love him to pieces

More later from the frazzled and utterly clueless momPerson with
Snoopy (I am just fine)
And LuLu (he is guarding the barbecue as we speak)
And Gracie (why is he being so sweet to me?)

Sent from my iPad