[Dailydrool] Morse's itchies

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:02:04 PST 2013

Hi Rebecca,

    Have you tried Diaper Cream?   I also went thru a rough patch with Rosie itching and tried lots of stuff then one night, after I clean the spots and dried them well I put on a thick layer of Diaper Cream and she left the spots alone and after a couple of days I saw a big improvement.  Now I always keep some on hand.   Also, a Drooler once put me on to "Monostat" (a vaginal cream for yeast infections) and that worked very well on her yeasty armpits - so if you think it might be a flare up of Yeast, you could try that.

    Good luck and hope he feels better.

Carol & Rosie in Florida