[Dailydrool] Puppy pile

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jan 5 08:54:06 PST 2013

Momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers here and I might need a rescue team as I am trapped on the couch under a large pile of bassets.  Ruger is laying across my thighs wit his head on my lower left arm and hand plus on Colt's butt. My left arm is around Colt (whose pointing in the opposite direction then Ruger).  Colt has his head & chest laying across my lap.  I am buried alive under a pile of hounds!!!  The DH just walks by and laughs at me!  He is support to be a Special Operations Rescue team leader.. He laughes instead of rescuing me,
Michele
Sent from my PawPad