[Dailydrool] Looks like we vote for 4 the Hounds

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jan 5 18:53:15 PST 2013

None of us can find Basset Buddies on the Shelter Challenge site - we were
supposed to vote for them once previously and they were not set up but said
they would get it fixed - doesn't look like this has been done, and if they
are not in the Petfinder database that Animal Rescue Site uses, there is no
way we can vote for them.  Since it is Saturday evening, and voting starts
Monday morning, I suggest we forget Basset Buddies this time and go with 4
the Hounds in MO (Missouri).  What does everyone think?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net