[Dailydrool] Basset rescue in Hawaii

Dave Wethington datastar at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 23:53:06 PST 2013

Hi everyone, Dave Wethington here.  I restarted the Hawaii Basset Hound Club a couple of years ago.  I and a few other Basset owners here have worked together to do any Basset rescues in Hawaii.  We don't get much as there are not many Bassets in Hawaii.  I personally have a 5 year old Basset that I got 'second hand' as a rescue from another Basset owner here.  I am also bassetsetting a beautiful female Basset while the owner is dealing with some serious medical problems.

The point being, if you need Basset rescue in Hawaii, please email me at: hawaiibhc at gmail.com and I and/or other members will be glad to help you out.

Thanks and Aloha,

Dave Wethington
www.hawaiibassethoundclub.com