[Dailydrool] New foster dog

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:35:08 PST 2013

Dis be Gordy.  I don't writz to often cause I usually berry berry busy.  I gots lots to do at da home you know all dat manly boy dog stuff but I needs to tell you what is going on in me home.
Momma brings home dis cut puppy named Rosie I likes her.  Not my odder sister she hates her but I play wif her I get tired sometimes cause she no stop she like dat enrgizerrrrr rabbit.  So now da momma she brings home another one dis one be 1 yr olds so you would fink she be calm  NO NO NO- she not stayin at me home she just what da momma calls a foster- she recouping from surgery.  HA- she playing wif my puppy Rosie.  first day i finking dis no good she takin my play pup but den i fink to meself dis be a good fing she gots da good runnin batteries like the Rosie so I no have to get tired out.  I liken dis situation now.  Da Daddy like her too.  She gots a home in a couple of weeks but I fink da daddy would keep her if he could.  Just wanted to let you hounds know what been goings on at me home.
Gordy Mueller
(Da only 4 legger what be a boy in me house right now)

Shirley Mueller
mom to Sally Belle, Gordy & Rosie da pup with Bella the foster girl.