[Dailydrool] URGENT!!! We need homes and fosters for 5 gorgeous Bassets/Beagles and one basset boy

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 08:38:45 PST 2013

 Hi Listers,
    I am asking you to open your hearts here!!!  North Carolina needs helps.  Their resources are overwhelmed and these 5 wonderful dogs need open hearts.  They can help transport but they cannot foster any more then they already have.  Won't one of you consider adopting one or two of these wonderful dogs?  They are all gorgeous and sweet.  One pair are beautiful bonded Lemon and white brothers.   Two are gorgeous basset/beagle sisters.  One is an absolutely sweet and shy, tri colored, basset boy.
    Please consider adopting or foster some of these sweet dogs!
    Thank you,
    Marie Campbell
    moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
    813-545-3434