[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue in Hawai'i

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Sun Jan 6 08:31:54 PST 2013

Aloha, Dave-

So glad to read that needy Bassets have a hope in Hawai'i.  I went to college in Honolulu (another school $arah Palin characteristically dropped out of after a short stint), and was dogless in those early 80s days. Hundred-leg counter cruising cockroaches and the odd gecko aren't the same.

I had long wondered about Basset Rescue in the fiftieth state.  Just think of all the donations that could be made from "Hawai'i Basset Rescue" rainbowed T-shirts? It could put a crimp on sales of Waddle Basset crap nationwide? :-)

Oh, and Dave, there's friggin' snow outside here.  Appalachian beaches suck. Go ahead. Laugh! ;-P

Mahalo!

Charlie

"Snood 'em, Dano"