[Dailydrool] Sammy

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 15:46:41 PST 2013

We have been remiss lately about writing into the Drool.  Then I wrote
several letters that didn't get published.  Maybe, for some  reason Sammy types
the addresses wrong?????????
   Sammy, my sweet King Charles/Basset mix is doing well at the  age of 9.
He became paralyzed a year ago November and underwent a  laminectomy (spine
surgery)...done by a marvelous vet in the North Hills sector  of Pittsburgh
(Dr. Payne).  Today, he is fine....and wants all of his  friends to know he
thinks of them and their kindness to him when he was  ill.
    Again, I apologize for not writing earlier..
       Sincerely,
          Esther, Sammy and  Homer ATB