[Dailydrool] Bathing & itchies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 15:19:00 PST 2013

I have to bathe Maggie twice a week with special shampoo  for her
allergies ,  the baths give her a lot of relief and I use a leave in lotion  called
resicort and also use humilac spray.  I also wash her bedding three  times a
week.  Evil Annie gets a bath about once a month, by the end of the  month
she will start scratching and I know it's time,  besides  she is  much lower
to the ground than Maggie and trust me,   she gets  dirty,  she loves to
romp and when I bathe her there is actually a scum  that floats on the water.
I do major loving, cuddling, and  kissing  on my girls and they sleep on my
bed,  there is no way I want a dirty dog  sleeping in my bed.  that's why I
kicked my husband out    bwahahahahahaha  oh gosh,   hehehehe  bwhahahaah
that  was so bad  !  glad he doesn't read the drool !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie