[Dailydrool] This, That & the Brudder Elwood

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jan 7 08:13:57 PST 2013

Heart felt ahroos go out to all of those whose hounds have made that trip to the bridge.  Take heart that they are once again young, and healthy. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Brudder Elwood, Colt & Ruger would like to wish you a very happy birthday.

Also we are so happy to hear that Snoopy is on the mend, and is pooping properly again.  wooo kinda rhymes.

Well the sun has finally come out here at ASTT HQ. It has been so dark and dreary here for about 2 weeks and the hounds and me where about to go into depression. So since the sun is out I think that the boyz and I will go for a little walk in a little bit. Colt needs it, since I am on the computer he has resorted to nosing around looking for trouble to get into.

We hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is now back into the swing of a new year. We had a good Christmas, a little stressful with buying the farm in Indiana but it was nice to be with family and friends.  I hated not having the boyz with us though as they stayed home and had the Aunties taking care of them...aka waiting on them hand and foot. But we didn't take them because we knew we would be busy with the closing and moving in at the farm.  Plus we wanted to have a chance to make it hound safe.  Looking for any rat poison, or any other hazards that that might get the boyz into trouble.  I will start on military orders tomorrow, which the boyz will not like...momma being gone for most of the day.  But it is only for a few months and it is extra cash to hopefully buy a new BUV as the current one is getting up there in milage. Plus extra cash to help set up the farm house for the boyz with fencing, a hound bath tub etc.

Love & Drool to all, healing drool to all of those sick or injured hounds and humans.
Michele Momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers
Colt who is looking for trouble
Ruger who is sleeping in the sunshine coming through the big window.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...