[Dailydrool] Slings for male dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:57:21 PST 2013

Since Nigel went down in the rear at least a yr ago, we have tried just
about everything there is, and the one we have that really works takes
about ten minutes to assemble and fit, and also cost a FORTUNE-- and was
one we got for Mitchell at the end of his life. It fits around the entire
dog-- chest and belly included, and gives full support. The handles are too
short, and Ithink it was close to $100. If you want the brand email me and
I will find it and let you know.
Nothing else has really worked.
Everything seems to work in theory.
Supportive (literally) care items are not made with Bassets in mind.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.