[Dailydrool] from little bug--at the bridge

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 16:19:39 PST 2013

ahhhhmm. this is little bug at the bridge. I do not know how to do this, but something tells me I must. elder clara has went missing. yes she has. bug is very worried up here. I wait on the perch and pray she will come back. this is what happened. clara said she was on her winter snooze. clara said don't bug me bug, I need my beauty rest. I swear I didn't wake her, but along come this nice big basset named noah. he woke up clara. something happened. her eyeballs twirled, she smiled and here was noah, all gaga just like clara. why it was sight, I peeked over the perch and the next thing little bug knew, they were gone. skipping down main street paw in paw. little bug was left right here at the gate. little bug called over to pawcasso blossom to see if they headed that way, noah said he was a artist you see, and why there was no answer. my goodness, the three of them gone--little bug then went over to bounder boulevard, and there was noahs star, but no noah. all those bounders just laughed and told me not to worry.
bug is worried.
I went over and seen Lucille loose lips, you know she is at the drool office, and she took me right up on her amble lap and said, little bug, go back to the perch, leave the kids to roar and play, they have all worked hard and time off is deserved.
little bug hung her head and went back to the perch to wait for clara and noah.

little bug worried and worried, but then it came to the little bug head.
I cant stop believing.
Clara wil be back, noah has turned her head, but she does know where she is needed.
so remember what clara always says,
don't stop believing
love from lonely little bug

Debbie Winchester