[Dailydrool] poop of nature

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:39:58 PST 2013

When Jean Paul was a young and very eager to walk guy (2001) , we did a  few blocks in the neighborhood.  He was less than a year old, and it was Spring, and there was goose poop all over.  The walk was less than a block away from the huge lake the Geese populate, but they travel the neighborhood and poop galore everywhere.  JP scooped some up, despite my efforts to prevent it, he got horribly ill after, much distress, that then got transferred to Pumpkin, and then to me.  Two hounds household then, thank goodness.  When the bug got to me, I was digestively crippled for a few days.  It was horrible, and it matched what the hounds experienced, so I believe, human to hound transfer is very real.  That being said, I am on strong poop patrol watch, to the best of my ability, and the goose patrol has thinned the population.  I won't ask, but I probably should.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the herd