[Dailydrool] Fwd: sling

valerdoos at aol.com valerdoos at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 13:15:56 PST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: valerdoos <valerdoos at aol.com>
To: candydepaul <candydepaul at aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 8, 2013 4:13 pm
Subject: sling

Our Sarah Jane had back surgery 3 years ago and we used the Support RX total harness support  from www.topdoghealth.com   She can walk but we started using the back part of the harness  again this year because she is having some difficulty on her left side again

The vet that designed it also did our water therapy with Sarah Jane The therapy was instrumental in her recovery  The vet can pick up his paralyzed patients like a suitcase when he needs to. I believe he has a video that shows it in use .
We found it easy to support her where she needed it compared to other slings we tried.
Wishing Tug Boat a speedy recovery. I know what a long process it was for us but worth it.

Sending lots of drool.

Valerie & Sarah Jane.