[Dailydrool] Drool needed

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Tue Jan 8 13:28:34 PST 2013

This past weekend, our big boy Humphrey was not himself.  Tail down and spirits low.  The Vet says bring him in first thing Monday.  As we wait for the weekend to conclude we found Jacques on our back porch.  He could not walk, stand...nothing.  Turns out Jacques had suffered a stroke, and now is at the Vet hospital and is in guarded condition.  The next 36 hours will determine our next course of action.

Jacques and Humphrey are litter mates.  They have never been apart.  But now, we may have to separate them ourselves and help Jacques to the bridge before the end of the week.  Humphrey may come home tonight.

Any healing drool sent to South Jersey would be appreciated.

Leon & Debbie

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean
ATB,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie and
Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB:  Taz,  Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com
www.msnformula1racing.proboards.com/index.cgi