[Dailydrool] the great escape

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:10:01 PST 2013

I was walking Nikki and Pierre.  My sister was bring the others in from the yard.  Jean Paul and Nigel were in the house, Jellybean and Pumpkin were in the yard still, and all of a sudden, Colette and Max were in full gallop chasing after me with my hysterical sister screaming at me, them, running in mad chase since both Colette and Max had neither leash or collar.  Thank goodness they stopped and let me grab their scruffs, but then Pierre and Max started to snark, and I lost Colette again.  Thank goodness Max and Pierre didn't go full blown in battle, Sis got a leash on Max, and I was able to convince Colette to not jump in the road, a very busy 4 lane road which is supposed to be 35 mph but most usually drive 50 and over.  It took a while to stop shaking after that!!!
Jackie and the herd