[Dailydrool] full recovery

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 08:24:52 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Oh, he's fully recovered why yes he is and it would have been nice if he would
have warned me first I think his meds made him kinda groggy and I got used to
that and yesterday was the first full day with no meds and at dinner daddy was
making bowls and he didn't take me into the mancave with him and we were waiting
and I kinda forgot and shoved Snoopy out of the way to get closer to the food
than Snoopy and Snoopy grabbed a hold of my ear and wouldn't let go so I yelled
at Snoopy and LuLu yelled at Snoopy and Julianne came down the hall and had to
squirt bottle Snoopy off of my poor ear.  He didn't make it bleed or swell up or
nothing so mommy had no sympathy for me when she heard my story she said daddy
is supposed to take me with him to make the bowls and I am supposed to be
smarter than a rock and stay out of Snoopy's way when there's food.

More later from Gracie who doesn't know if she's thrilled or not that Snoopy's
all better