[Dailydrool] Dis Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:32:55 PST 2013

We like peeter bred. Got sum got sum BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Got the odder bred too. Took abowt mebbe ten secunds. We very fasst.
Da bleke thing board. He ate he bed tore out alla da foamy rubbr stuff all
ober da plase. Took he about ten secunds. He very fasst too. We seein good
things in he future. He got da legs, we got da brains. Oh yeah youall
didint fink dat truk come to our house yet but it did. Mebbe not delibber
da kinda brains  MomPerson thot it would.
Odder day we seen a c at t in da front yard from da window we onna couch. Me
an Doc rore. He ain't nebber met a c at t neeber have I in person up close but
I heer dey got weppons on dose cute lil feets ob deres. Kitty run. We showd
her. [MPerson interrupts to say that this is a cat that the people on the
corner abandoned when they moved. Our Village will not trap cats, claiming
that they are "wildlife". Well yeah, after a couple of months they are. She
has already had one litter. It is disgraceful that the village won't take
care of it.]
Ok gimme beke da mashine.
Dis c at t it bin in da bekeyard too we smelt it.
Youse gettin da idear dat things reel slow heer?

Love an Drool from Conley, Nigel, Llewis an whutsisname